Enduristan Sandstorm 4 Sport Adventure motorcycle Tank Bag! No longer the smallest member of the Sandstorm family (we have 4X for that), the new 4S is made for the narrow tanks of hard enduros and for taking the few items you need on a day trip with your adventure bike, but unlike 4X or the 4H it is expandable (upward). 4S shares the same design of the 3S, but now features a USB charger access into either the map case of the main bag (all '4' series share this feature)!
Waterproof 3-layer fabric, a zipper covered on the backside and an all welded design: The main compartment is 100% waterproof. You don't need any rain cover and there is no inner bag you additionally need to open.
CONTINUOUSLY ADJUSTABLE VOLUME
Thanks to our patented Expandable Volume Technology, the tankbag's volume is continuously adjustable between 7 and 12 liters.
FIRM FIXATION / QUICK RELEASE
Elastic ROKstraps™ ensure, that your tankbag stays in place also on the toughest tracks. Quick release buckles allow easy refueling and fastening.
Is there anything more annoying than a broken zipper? For this reason we only use YKK's toughest coil zipper. Also for buckles, straps and materials we accept no compromise: Only high quality materials guarantee a long and useful life.
2 years fair wear and tear.
- USB cable access into the map holder
- USB cable access into the main bag area
- Large waterproof map pocket (28 x 19 cm)
- Red inner lining for high visibility
- 1 fold-away separators in the main compartment: Fold it in to divide your bag, fold it away to have one large compartment
- Removable document pouch under the cover with pen holder
- Deluxe shoulder strap separately available
- 3 compression straps
- Firm seat under even the most extreme off road riding
- Easy fastening, quick removal
- Quick access for refueling
- No flapping straps
- Washable and easy to clean
- Built to last
|Bike Specific Notes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Motorcycle Adventure Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.