Enduristans Sandstorm 4A Tank Bag was designed for riders of the larger adventure bikes like the BMW R 1200 GS LC, the new KTM Adventure Models, Triumph Explorer or any bike with a ramped tank. This is also a fully waterproof and continuously expandable tankbag! It snugly fits the curved shape of large adventure bikes and of course comes with all the handy features you are used to from Enduristan.
3-layer fabric, a zipper covered on the backside and an all welded design: The main compartment is 100% waterproof. You don't need any rain cover and there is no inner bag you additionally need to open.
The outside pocket is protected by a water repellent zipper.
CONTINUOUSLY ADJUSTABLE VOLUME
Thanks to our patented Expandable Volume Technology, the tankbag's volume is continuously adjustable between 13 and 20 liters.
FIRM FIXATION / QUICK RELEASE
Elastic ROKstraps™ ensure, that your tankbag stays in place also on the toughest tracks. Quick release buckles allow easy refueling and fastening.
Is there anything more annoying than a broken zipper? For this reason we only use YKK's toughest coil zipper. Also for buckles, straps and materials we accept no compromise: Only high quality materials guarantee a long and useful life.
The features of the Sandstorm 4A tankbag are previewed in the 2015 products news video below.
2 years fair wear and tear.
- Large detachable waterproof map pocket (35 x 24 cm)
- Red inner lining for high visibility
- 1 fold-away separators in the main compartment: Fold it in to divide your bag, fold it away to have one large compartment
- 1 zipper pocket on the separator
- 1 zipper pocket in the main compartment
- Various holding loops in the main compartment
- Removable document pouch under the cover with pen holder, mesh pocket and key ring
- 1 detachable outside pocket with holding loops and mesh pocket Outside pocket feature opening to loop your belt through
- Deluxe shoulder strap separately available ROKstraps can be stored under the floor construction for comfortable carrying
- 2 compression straps
- Firm seat under even the most extreme off road riding
- Easy fastening, quick removal
- Quick access for refueling
- No flapping straps
- Washable and easy to clean
- Built to last
13-20 Litre 38 cm 25 cm 25 cm
15" 10" 10"
- 100% waterproof - no rain cover or inner bag required
- Volume: 13-20 liter continuously adjustable
- Weight: approx. 1.7kg
- Firm seat - quick and easy mounting
- Made from the toughest components
|Bike Specific Notes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Motorcycle Adventure Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.