Enduristans Sandstorm 4H Tank Bag ... DOESN'T GET IN THE WAY
Many people riding hard on tough tracks don't like tankbags for good reason: They are often too large and get in the way. Thus Sandstorm 4H is designed without stiff reinforcement, is flexible and has an optimized shape without "nutter-effect".
Waterproof 3-layer fabric, a zipper covered on the backside and an all welded design: The main compartment is 100% waterproof. You don't need any rain cover and there is no inner bag you additionally need to open.
FIRM FIXATION / QUICK RELEASE
Elastic ROKstraps™ ensure, that your tankbag stays in place also on the toughest tracks. Quick release buckles allow easy refueling and fastening.
Is there anything more annoying than a broken zipper? For this reason we only use YKK's toughest coil zipper. Also for buckles, straps and materials we accept no compromise: Only high quality materials guarantee a long and useful life.
The features of the Sandstorm 4H tankbag are previewed in the 2015 products news video below.
2 years fair wear and tear.
- Soft, unreinforced design, no "nutter-effect"
- Large waterproof map pocket (27.5 x 19 cm)
- Red inner lining for high visibility
- Waterproof cable ducts to main compartment and map pocket
- 1 fold-away separators in the main compartment: Fold it in to divide your bag, fold it away to have one large compartment
- Fold-away separator can be placed at any required position along the length of the tankbag
- 1 zipper pocket on the separator
- 1 zipper pocket in the main compartment
- Various holding loops in the main compartment
- Removable document pouch under the cover with pen holder, mesh pocket and key ring
- Deluxe shoulder strap separately available
- ROKstraps can be stored under the floor construction for comfortable carrying
- Firm seat under even the most extreme off road riding
- Easy fastening, quick removal
- Quick access for refueling
- No flapping straps
- Washable and easy to clean
- Built to last
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Detachable outside pocket
- Removable document pouch
- 1 front fastening strap
- 2 rear fastening buckles
|Bike Specific Notes||Sandstorm 4H fits almost any dirt, dual purpose or adventure bike, no matter if the tank is curved or flat.|
great tankbagBy: wade on 27 March 2018Doesn't quite fit the drz400 safari 28lt tank but still very secure. Does touch my legs when standing but not too bad. With that being said this bag is the best tankbag i have own and not like other bags it is actually waterproof and dustproof. Would recommend. Cheers.