2" Pivoting Bar Risers for 7/8" Handlebar - Aluminium finish
2" Pivoting Bar Risers for 7/8" Handlebar
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 2" (51mm) Center-to-Center Rise
- Pivots Backward/Forward based on Rider Preference
- 7/8" Stem (22mm)
- Accepts 7/8" Handlebar (22mm)
- These risers will work on virtually any machine that has a stock 7/8" handlebar and open mounting area. Here’s a very partial list of just the bikes these risers will work on:
- BMW: G650, F650GS, F700GS, 1100GS, 1150GS, R1200R (2007-2010), F800ST
- Ducati: Multistrada (up to 2009)
- Honda: CB300, CB500, CB1000, CB1100, CRF450, Grom, NC700, XR650
- Kawasaki: KLR650, Versys 650
- Suzuki: DL1000 Vstrom, DL650 Vstrom, DR650, DRZ400, DRZ650
- Triumph: Scrambler, Speed Triple (up to 2007), Tiger 1050
- Yamaha: FZ1, FZ6, FZ8, TW200
- and many many more....
- Always check and confirm that your machine has adequate cable and brake line length before installing handlebar risers.
Full range of adjustment allows the rider to find their own individual bar position. Designed, Manufactured, and Assembled in the USA. Make your machine fit YOU, not the other way around. A more comfortable ride means a longer ride—and who doesn’t want that? More questions? Just call us at 218-326-1794 or send us a message here. Patented by the US Patent and Trademark Office under US Patent #6,920,806.
2 years fair wear and tear.
|Bike Specific Notes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Motorcycle Adventure Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.