SPORTRACK FOR KAWASAKI Z H2 (2020-)
or 4 payments of $79.75 with Info
Sold Out - Backorder Available
The problem of bag mounting on supersportlers is known to all. HEPCO&BECKER also has a fitting solution for this: the Sportrack, which is anchored in the original image instead of the pillion seat and is opened by means of a vehicle ignition key. The all-round fastening options for luggage straps provide a secure hold for all conceivable items of luggage. Extendable with a rear enlargement also suitable for large luggage bags.
The look of the Sportrack is like a passenger seat cover and is by its design an additional optical highlight. The drivers fun remains undisturbed by the secure attachment of the luggage directly behind the driver and does not affect the driving behavior of the machine in any way.
- High quality powder coating
- easy construction
- Scope of delivery: Sportrack, mounting bracket, mounting kit, manual
- Recommended load: 5kg (please pay attention to vehicle-specific instructions, as well as the attached instructions and the motorcycle manufacturer's data)
- For topcases only in combination with our Journey Topcases 30/40/50 in universal version with plastic plate. Normal Hepco & Becker Topcases do not fit!
- Can be combined with our Sportrack Rearbag Street, or the Daypack Tankbag
- Note, other accessories may be pictured for illustrative purposes
- Please refer to the attached installation instructions
|Brand||Hepco & Becker|
|Bike Specific Notes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Motorcycle Adventure Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.