1 1/2" Barback Riser for 1 1/8" Handlebar - Aluminium finish
1&1/2" Barback Riser for 1&1/8" Handlebars
IMPORTANT: These risers cannot be installed on bikes with angled (eg. V-Shaped) OEM bar clamps. OEM Bar clamps must be parallel in order for these risers to mount properly.
- Moves Bar 1 1/2" Up and 1" Back or Forward from the OEM position (can be installed facing either direction)
- Made in the USA
- Machine Finish OR Black Anodized (Matte Finish) OR Gunmetal Grey (Matte Finish)
- These Universal Barback Risers are designed to work on any bike with a stock 1 1/8" Fatbar, parallel OEM bar clamps, and open mounting area.
2 years fair wear and tear (AUS). Manufacturer may offer more warranty beyond that period
- Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Billet Aluminum
- Engraved Rox logo for a clean and understated “factory” look
- Includes all mounting hardware and instructions (install video coming soon!)
- Always check and confirm that your machine has adequate cable and brake line length before installing handlebar risers.
- These risers come with (2) step shims that allow the risers to mount to an OEM step down triple clamp, similar to the Honda Africa Twin
|Bike Specific Notes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Motorcycle Adventure Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.