Engine guard Kawasaki ER - 6n / 2009 - 2011
or 4 payments of $83.75 with Info
Sold Out - Backorder Available
A Hepco & Becker motorcycle Engine Guard (aka 'Crash Bars') on your Kawasaki ER - 6n / 2009 - 2011 offers protection for both the engine and the side of the bike during pushovers or falls. Each engine guard is a bike specific design for perfect match and easy installation. Manufactured from high quality mild steel and now for selected models stainless steel, our guards are either in 22mm or 25mm diameter (most adventure bikes) or 32mm for most cruisers, they assist in limiting damage in a mishap as many customers have attested.
2 years fair wear and tear.
- Bike specific design for perfect match and easy installation
- Tough Tube-in-Tube construction
- Finshes include
premium high quality metal coating in black, anthracite, silver or white
high gloss chrome plating
stainless steel depending on the bike
- Sold as a complete set of right/left side incl. mounting material and manual
- In event of an accident sides can be bought as a spare part.
- Integrates seamlessly with our sump guard where offered
- Integrates with our tank guard where offered
|Brand||Hepco & Becker|
|Bike Specific Notes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Motorcycle Adventure Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.