Engine guard Triumph Street Triple 675 / R / up to 2012
or 4 payments of $89.75 with Info
Sold Out - Backorder Available
A Hepco & Becker motorcycle Engine Guard (aka 'Crash Bars') on your Triumph Street Triple 675 / R / offers upper protection for both the engine and the side of the bike during pushovers or falls. Our Tank Guards are limited mostly to adventure motorcycles. Each tank guard is a bike specific design for perfect match and easy installation. Manufactured from high quality mild steel in 25mm diameter, they assist in limiting damage in a mishap particularly where the bike tips heavily over, as many customers have attested. Generally they require our engine guard to mounted first. But in some cases thay can be fitted independantly as stand alone units. Please check the Features tab for this.
2 years fair wear and tear.
- Bike specific design for perfect match and easy installation
- Tough Tube-in-Tube construction
- Finshes include
premium high quality metal coating in black, anthracite, silver or white
high gloss chrome plating
stainless steel depending on the bike
- Sold as a complete set of right/left side incl. mounting material and manual
- In event of an accident sides can be bought as a spare part.
- Integrates seamlessly with our sump guard where offered
- Integrates with our tank guard where offered
|Brand||Hepco & Becker|
|Bike Specific Notes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Motorcycle Adventure Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.