Xceed Composite Alloy Motorcyle Top Case - black
or 4 payments of $162.25 with Info
XCEED Topcase Black
The XCEED Adventure / Touring / Dual Sport top loading top and side cases sets a new benchmark in the aluminum case sector. The distinctive look paired with the experience of over 40 years of motorcycle case production is the basis of this new unique case. Due to the combination of high-quality aluminum with anodised surface and highly impact-resistant plastic, we could create an elegant, timeless case, which is light and handy.
With great attention to detail the design shows up-to-date shapes and lines. This is what makes it special compared to other aluminum cases. No matter which motorcycle - you can‘t go wrong with this top loading case. Sold singularly, this is the Black coloured Xceed top case.
** Fits every H&B rear rack so not just for adventure bikes if you are after a good touring top-loader!
2 Years fair wear and tear (further warranties may be available from manufacturer)
- fits nearly all HEPCO&BECKER sidcase carrier
- Absolutely water proof due to the special seal adhered to the lid
- High-impact proof plastic parts
- Made of 1,5mm thick anodized aluminum
- Lid opens on both sides - lid removable
- Top loader: A large opening makes a fast and save loading from above possible
- Incl. luggage net inside the lid
- Incl. key and lock cylinder
- Lockable, same key number possible
- Suitable for Hepco&Becker side carriers
- Easy to take off from the side carrier
- Due to a large range of accessories the case is adaptable to individual needs.
- NEW: Trolley chassis for convenient use for side cases; Quick and easy to store in the top bag.
Measurement: WxHxD 50x38x27 cm
Weight: 4,5 kg
Capacity: 38 liter
Recommended max. load: 10kg (please check manual of bike specific carrier system and manufacturer infos regarding limitations)
|Brand||Hepco & Becker|
|Bike Specific Notes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Motorcycle Adventure Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.